Turtleguy & Justleesa @ Sea Lancers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL yeah I leave the doubles at home. I just have a pet peve about paying $$$ for just an 80 (not even my 100's) filled with nitrox then gettin out and being told that I have to dive an "air profile."

fishb0y:
Sorry, I have been off the computer for a while... I would like to give a HUGE thanks to Turtleguy & Justleesa for coming to the clubhouse with their dive gear. Those who attended were in awe and those who missed it are upset. My wife however is now mad because I'm scouring E-bay to find my double hose regulator.
Now for the vintage dives, is it possible to go without a BC?

Aloha Fishboy
Yes, you can indeed dive without a BC. Since I dive every day, I know how much weight it takes to get me neutral. If you have a pretty good idea, weight needed, doing a nice Vintage Dive without BC, is easy. The great part is how streamlined you are, and more able to zoom like a fish.
I am so glad you liked the presentation at the clubhouse.
Aloha
Turtleguy9

Good... now I know what to pester my wife about for my b-day (although I did put a bid on a reg on e-bay).

fishb0y:
Those who attended were in awe and those who missed it are upset.

We might just have to come again and we'll bring our exclusive Sea Hunt Episode along :wink:...Got a popcorn machine?

My wife however is now mad because I'm scouring E-bay to find my double hose regulator.

Tell her Hi for me, and not to get mad...it's not really worth getting mad about :wink: and let her now now is the best time to buy vintage as it seems that the prices are not going up as high as they had been last year around this time...in the end you would be saving money :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom