Turtleguy & Justleesa @ Sea Lancers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishb0y

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Come see Turtleguy (Roger) and his collection of vintage regulators at the Sea Lancers' Club House at Hickam AFB on the 19th of April at 7pm, right after our General Membership Meeting.

Sea Lancers Diving Club is located on Hickam AFB, catering towards Military and DOD members. Besides being the oldest dive club in Hawaii, it is also the oldest military club and 2nd oldest continuous dive club in the world and we are celebrating our 50th anniversary this year.

So please stop on by and take a look.

great! I did not know they were doing that!

... and the sea lancer's clubhouse is on bishop's point peer (just past the hyperbaric-chamber)

i wonder if they'll bring the one with the double hose =)

VBlueV:
... and the sea lancer's clubhouse is on bishop's point peer (just past the hyperbaric-chamber)

i wonder if they'll bring the one with the double hose =)
Hopefully... I'm trying my best to bring something different to the club meetings. I got some pretty good ideas for the next couple of months. The May meeting is going to have Rick Rogers talk about Hawaiian Shipwrecks.

But before I get ahead of myself, please, if you are in the military or employed by the DOD feel free to stop by, you don't need to be a member.

Aloha Fishb0y and all the good folks from Sea Lancers!

Roger and I would like to thank you for your hospitality and for allowing us to share Rogers Vintage Scuba Equipment collection with you!

Looking forward to diving with you soon!

Aloha,
Lisa & Roger

Lisa and Roger,
Thank you guys for taking your time and showing us your gear, it was AWESOME....
I'm even thinkin of doing a "Vintage Dive".
Thanks again......Jimbo

A real Sea Hunt dive, eh? :D Hope your arm heals up soon so we can take ya :D

Looking at your avatar you look pretty relaxed in the water :D

Hmmm do you guys (sealancers) actually let divers diving Nitrox actually dive their full bottom time, or do you require that they come up with air divers, etc. Just a pet peve on mine.

PS-Sorry I've been away so long

Sorry, I have been off the computer for a while... I would like to give a HUGE thanks to Turtleguy & Justleesa for coming to the clubhouse with their dive gear. Those who attended were in awe and those who missed it are upset. My wife however is now mad because I'm scouring E-bay to find my double hose regulator.

Now for the vintage dives, is it possible to go without a BC?

Medic, as far as club dives go, you plan your dive, dive your plan. If you bring nitrox, you can stay down as long as you want... with respect to the boat owner and the others on the boat, ie. don't bring doubles with with EAN36 and expect to spend all day there.

Back
Top Bottom