Turtle time...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, All. It's kinda fun going through the hard drive and trying to be a bit more organized!

But it's even more fun to get out and shoot - so I'm off again today (fingers crossed - I keep having to cancel at the last minute due to work commitments!)

Alcina that's a wonderful shot. :D

Btw there's a shot in the November issue of national geographic from ningaloo, western australia.

I think it's off a toadfish, looks great too :)!
I thought it was yours at first, hehe

Really nice shot, Alcina. Love those Turtles, and that's just a great picture of one.

Lovely photo alcina. Have you noticed that if you make initial eye contact with them and seem interested they invariably split. But if you avoid eye contact and pretend not to pay attention to them they are offended and you literally can't get rid of them for the rest of the dive :).

parabolic:
Lovely photo alcina. Have you noticed that if you make initial eye contact with them and seem interested they invariably split. But if you avoid eye contact and pretend not to pay attention to them they are offended and you literally can't get rid of them for the rest of the dive :).
Is that really true? I know this one was eating and I kind of ticked him off and then I felt badly that I ruined his lunch.
Turtle.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom