Turtle Love at Punta Sur

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelure

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I've been meaning to post photos sooner, but have been kinda lazy. I will be posting them in my members space late today. Please check them out and comment. This is my first attempt at attaching a photo to my post so if it doesn't work out, sorry.

I was on Isla Mujeres for the 3rd time this year from June 1 to 10 and the down to Tulum and Sian Ka'an.

The turtles were doing their reggae dance of love off Punta Sur on Isla, there were schools of dolphins and scads of rays...not only that but the dive is an enjoyable drift dive.

The guys, Enrique and Arturo, from Coral diving thought I was crazy but I got some great shots and a few short films of the turtles ...it was a tough swim against the current but well worth it. There were couples everywhere..

I know Isla is a bit laid back for a lot of folks but I love it...

For those interested in finding a place to stay in Tulum and to maybe take a course for cave diving I will be posting pics of xtreme H2O dive shop and their property in Tulum. I also think Marco will be teaching kite boarding

Min, Marco and Thor are great hosts.

Last edited:
Sorry I can't seem to insert the photo. I will post the link when I have posted the pics.

Sam

Just got back from Costa Rica...Diving was great...I have posted a few photos from there, plus finally was able to load the loggerheads mating off Punta Sur

Attachments

• Turtle Love.jpg
    Turtle Love.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 60
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom