Turtle Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lucid

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you use Turtle Fins with your Drysuit? If so, and if you use spring straps, what size Springs are you using? I ordered some Turtle Fins and am not sure if I should get Large or Extra-Large spring Straps.

Lucid,

If you don’t mind my asking, where did you order them from? How can one translate rockboot size to fin size?

Mike

As far as I know Turtle Fins only come in one size, BIG. I am just wondering what size spring straps people are using.

lucid once bubbled...
Do you use Turtle Fins with your Drysuit? If so, and if you use spring straps, what size Springs are you using? I ordered some Turtle Fins and am not sure if I should get Large or Extra-Large spring Straps.
I use the 12" straps from FifthD and I have 10.5 feet.

O-ring once bubbled...

I use the 12" straps from FifthD and I have 10.5 feet.

What size rock boots did you get? I’m going to Atlantic Edge at lunch time to get measured for a DUI 450.

Mike

MikeS once bubbled...

What size rock boots did you get? I’m going to Atlantic Edge at lunch time to get measured for a DUI 450.

Mike
I got size 11 rockboots. I don't think they come in half sizes and this left room for the undergarments and the drysuit foot material. They worked out great and are just the right size with my 300g Polartec.

I also got my 450 from Atlantic Edge and John measured both Ken and I. He did an excellent job...our suits both fit us perfectly.

But I don't remember what size spring strap I used.

Email Chris at covci.com and ask him what size spring straps he put on big O's turtles.

He can probably quote you a good price on them as well.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom