Trip Report Turquoise Bay Resort/Subway Watersports August 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

17 dives, 3/day, 2 on the 6th day. It's 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Not at all grueling, op and boats right on site. One of the 3 tank days includes a night dive rather than afternoon. No shore diving. Subway was a very good op during our visit. I don't remember about nitrox, I think it was a modest extra for the whole trip.
Based on the info on average depths and 3 dives a day, not sure I care about Nitrox at this resort. Versus 4 a day on a liveaboard, yeah probably.

I see on their web site the dive package is 3 tanks a day. Was wondering, is that 6 days? Any idea if night or shore dives are included? Thanks.

We stay longer than 6 days, the only difference is which boat we get on on day 7, and who our DM will be: they try to keep "a group" together on the same boat/same DM.

Also note that if they have to move the boats, and drive everyone, to the other side due to the weather, it'll be 2 dives simply because of the logistics.

I see on their web site the dive package is 3 tanks a day. Was wondering, is that 6 days? Any idea if night or shore dives are included? Thanks.
Way to resurrect a 5 year old zombie thead and make it relevant.🧟‍♂️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom