turks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zaf88 once bubbled...
thank you for all your responses. we've decided on goin to t n c stayin at the allegro for 8 nights for $1200 all incl, flight incld, and also travel ins. i think that thats a real good deal. now im looking for a dive operator. caicos adventure has highly recomendded by alot of you out there so i contacted them and they said they would do 7 days/14 dives for $500. i contacted them about maybe giving us a little better discount bc we are 4 people going but they said no. Dive Provo is about the same price but said they would take us on a night dive or 2. Is this expensive? also i believe that both of these operators pack 25 people on their boats. can anyone recomend a dive operator with smaller group sizes?

Check out Caicos Adventures boat . . .it is much bigger than the other boats on the island. It never felt crowded. There is a good reason why so many people think they are the best.

Back
Top Bottom