Turks & Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

r00t0fallevil

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

I am interested in getting away for 7 days at Turks & Caicos. A bunch of us wants to do a lot of diving. Can anyone recommend a good dive operator there and when is the best time to go?

Thanks a bunch!

:06:

r00t0fallevil:
Hey everyone...

I am interested in getting away for 7 days at Turks & Caicos. A bunch of us wants to do a lot of diving. Can anyone recommend a good dive operator there and when is the best time to go?

Thanks a bunch!

:06:

If you are thinking about Provo, do a search on the bar at the top. I'll suggest that Fifi is the best, there may be others that have anothe opinion, but Caicos Adventures will do you right.

What he said. caicosadventures.com

I was in the Turks and Caicos this past December. I used Caicos Adventures and had the good fortune of actually diving with Fifi. His operation is by far the best dive op I have ever used. He genuinely wants you to have a good time with him and will help you become a better diver. He took my diving to new limits. Highly recommended.

No question, Caicos Adventures is great

TT :wink:

Thanks for the replies..

Do Caicos Adventures have a total package with flight and room?

They have packages with some hotels, whether it is any better deal than just arranging it yourself you'd have to run the numbers.

Flight is going to be different from everywhere of course so most places won't have that directly in packages. Some may have deals or book airfare for you - don't think CA does that though.

We are booked with Caicos Adventures for the first week of April. We'll let you know our opinion of them when we return. The booking process has been pleasant with them and we can't wait for our trip!

I know nothing about Turk & Caicos and was wondering what the attraction was? How would you compare the diving there, to Dominica, Bonaire or Cozumel? It doesn't seem to get a lot of dive traffic and I was wondering if it was because the diving is so-so, or it's a big secret how good it is? Is above water nice?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom