Turks & Caicos trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Club Med is great if you r a beginner. The dive spots at NW point r pretty good. There r many other activities as well.

If u want 2 pure dive TCI, I recommend Comfort Suites, and Caicos Adventures. They go 2 West Caicos and French Cay, which r much better than NW Point.

leannejh:
Did you dive there every day multiple dive? Is the club Med for serious divers? How is the dive operations there, is it convenient, good dive master ect.?
Thanks Leanne
read posts 11-13 in this thread.

leannejh,

Sorry, I was on my PDA and did not see the other responses.

leannejh:
Did you dive there every day multiple dive?
We dove three morning only sessions, two tanks each. We dove three sessions with Caicos Adventures, two tanks each.

leannejh:
Is the club Med for serious divers?
No. It is a cattlecar operation. We chose Club Med because we got it on sale, and didn't want to buy groceries/cook/clean a condo rental, which is most of what is on TCI. My wife just learned to dive, so it was perfect for her OW. I have over 3000 OW hours and was bored to tears.

leannejh:
How is the dive operations there, is it convenient, good dive master ect.?
Matt is the divemaster there now. He is friendly, approachable, and quiet. We liked the vast majority of the staff. Remember this is a French group, so you HAVE to accept their unique personality and not get your feathers ruffled.
It is VERY convient. make sure you get a room on the dive boat said of the complex. They give you a token. If you want to dive, drop the token in the slot and show up in the AM.

PM me if you want to know more.

Is anyone going down any time soon and diving with Caicos Adventures? My husband took a video of a frogfish jumping that we tried to send to Liz, but it got returned. I would love to send it with someone who is going.

You can send it to me and I'll burn it to disk and hand it to her personally.

rachel@oceanvibes.com

R

No, ConchyJoe, we were there the first week of August. I will check with my husband about how big the file is and see about e-mailing it. Thanks for the offers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom