Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I'll be down in Provo over Xmas with my son. I'm trying to decide between Dive Provo and Aqua TCI. Both seem to have reasonable reviews, though I am staying much closer to Dive Provo. Any reason to not just do Dive Provo? We are both AOW, just looking for some chill diving.

Book with Flamingo Divers - Mickey and Jayne are awesome. Small groups!

The only reason I am going with the Aggressor next month and not land based is bc of the amount of time it takes to get 2 dives land based.

My son and I had a great time on Providenciales. If I were doing it again, I would also likely opt for one of the two liveaboards to increase the number of dives available. That being said, we had a great time with Caicos Adventures. I think the Caicos Cat is the fastest, smoothest trip out to West Caicos and French Cay Vacation Luxury Yacht Charters in Caribbean Provo Islands

My son and I had a great time on Providenciales. If I were doing it again, I would also likely opt for one of the two liveaboards to increase the number of dives available. That being said, we had a great time with Caicos Adventures. I think the Caicos Cat is the fastest, smoothest trip out to West Caicos and French Cay Vacation Luxury Yacht Charters in Caribbean Provo Islands

Flamingo was not available on our last dive day so we booked w Caicos Adv... Yes, thats a GREAT confortable boat (all I cn say good).

Luckily there was only 7 others besides us, but they could pack that boat to miserable levels.

When we returned to the dock, there was squabbling between the folks working at the shop that affected our experience. Plus I still think the guy that drove us back to the hotel was DUI

FYI all Grand Turk folks. Bohio has closed and will not be reopening as a dive resort in the same capacity. There are many great options for staying and diving (which I would of recommended anyway). Osprey Beach hotel is a great spot to stay and diving with Blue Water divers or Grand Turk diving is the way to go. Anyways, big news for the island and thought I;d share.

Back
Top Bottom