Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanatic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I am think about setting up a trip to the Ts&Cs Feb 2007:D . I am looking for any information on likes, dislikes, places to stay, eat etc. The people I have spoken with say that is a good time of year to go, so you can snorkel with the Humpbacks....:bfish:

Thanks

I'm applying for a SFS program in the Turks & Caicos...if I get in I'll fwd all information and pictures when I'm there!

:monkeydan AWESOME

I will be going in a few weeks. Beginning of March. I will post a report when I get back.

I've been to Grand Turk and Provo. Provo is like a megalopolis compared to Grand Turk. I'd go back to Grand Turk in a second. Colin, the owner of Island House there, let me use one of his trucks free even when I wasn't staying at his place. You can dive for conch on the southern end - on Provo, all the conch is farm-raised.
The attached photo is Grand Turk at 1pm on a busy Sunday.

Tom Winters:
I've been to Grand Turk and Provo. Provo is like a megalopolis compared to Grand Turk. I'd go back to Grand Turk in a second. Colin, the owner of Island House there, let me use one of his trucks free even when I wasn't staying at his place. You can dive for conch on the southern end - on Provo, all the conch is farm-raised.
The attached photo is Grand Turk at 1pm on a busy Sunday.

That's funny. A busy Sunday. Nice panoramic shot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom