Tuna Seazure trip on Saturday 06-20-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greymutt

Contributor
Reaction score
Southeastern Pennsylvania near King of Prussia, PA
# of dives
500 - 999
The Tuna Seazure was back out on the water on early Saturday. While we couldn't visit our first chosen site due to another boat being tied on that wreck, or second choice did not disappoint. Conditions at the bottom of this sandy wreck were excellent with at least 20 foot visibility and once again we were tied in quick. The first fluke were brought up on the first dive, along with a number of lobsters and sea bass (and Kenny got a single winter flounder). Second dive on the site was fruitful also as more lobsters and fluke came up.

Final toll was almost a dozen lobsters, a number of fluke, winter flounder, sea bass, and several pieces of brass. A good day on the water and we were back at dock before the seas got nasty.

We'll be running Saturday and will decide where at the dock but less then 100ft. Always looking for people, call the shop if you want to go. The shop number is 610 631 2288.

Link for pictures:
greymutt's Library | Photobucket

What are the bottom temps? Thanks.

thanks - diving wet I need another couple weeks to warm up... :D

I've talked to John about going out with youse some day, but I'll be diving in a wetsuit. Think I'll be able to dive before August (without freezing my tail off)?
-Don

I've talked to John about going out with youse some day, but I'll be diving in a wetsuit. Think I'll be able to dive before August (without freezing my tail off)?
-Don

Absolutely - 55 degrees or better should be fine. High 40's is just a bit cold - but I can stand 30+ mins of that temp - but at 45 mins I am getting cold and the next dive I am starting out cold... So I like it in the mid 50's or better...

Back
Top Bottom