Tulamben & Nusa Tenggara video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bora_Horza

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All,

Here's a video I put together from some clips I took over April / May 2011 when I visited for a holiday.

[video=youtube;ddsgU25ZCrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddsgU25ZCrE[/video]

Happy diving all!

Obviously you were on a Rhinopias ball... :wink: ...while I am still to spot my first one. :(
Nusa Tenggara is more of a 1.000km wide region than a specific place, the first beach at 1:05 looks like one of Labuan Bajo islands (isn't it?), I believe there's also Alor around 3:30 but where are the other images taken?

Thank you for sharing these nice images Bora Horza.
Alor is still on my wishlist. Did you dive with Thomas or with Petit Kepa?

Great vid. Thanks for sharing. Now I really want to head out to Alor!

La Petite seems like a really cool chilled out place, right up my street.
How was the accomodation and food?
And how did you actually get there? Did they pick you up from the airport or did you make your own way to the resort? I was on their web site and it seemed a tad ropey getting to the resort.

BUT price seems supa reasonable and diving looks amazing! A definite option for my holiday list.

Eco looks great, the best of the bunch (comparing their websites alone) but is more than double the price.
I read some "interesting" reviews about the management at La Petite towards non-french people, how did you find them Bora?

Eco looks great, the best of the bunch
Never been at Alor divers eco dive resort but I met the owner Gilles (another frenchman) and his slovenian wife in Paris at the annual Dive Show in Jan this year, they also gave me their promo DVD.
I must say their place is awesome, the accomodations are two steps above the others in terms of comfort. Very nice beach too.
Alor divers is definitely on my bucket list for one of these days, the only trouble is that it's hard to couple Alor with another place nearby (Flores could be an option though I've already been diving Maumere).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom