Tulamben Liberty Wreck Dive Buddy (May 1 to May 8th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iamafish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Please PM if you are a certified advanced diver or above and want to buddy up and dive the Liberty Wreck with a fun diver (with over 120 dives in the past year) from May 1st to May 8th. You should have your own gear, or I can recommend where to rent it if you like.

PS: I looked at the SB "Buddy Finder" but there was nothing for Bali, so I decided to post here. Hope it is OK.

PPS: This is a non commercial request, no money involved on either side, thanks.

Last edited:
Have fun! I'll be at Tulamben Wreck Divers from 14-18 May. :)

Have been diving on the Liberty nearly every day. Saw an amazing "electric clam" yesterday, was awesome! Giant Bumperhead Parrot Fish sleeping galore on the night dives. Did some pretty awesome "hidden" penetrations full of Squirrel Fish with magical glowing eyes in the dark a bit away from ambient light (but enough to see the way out). Today was DM'ing a Scuba Review with a close friend. She loved it so much. Will dive two more dives tomorrow with a guy who has been diving the wreck nearly 2 decades. I love this site, perfect for every level, from beginner to advanced. I think I will dive it every day until I depart on the 9th.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom