Tuesday Photo....School's Out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well...almost! I live next door to a Jr. High school and I wait for the last day of school as much as the students do!!!

Today, let's have schools of fish....

aby.sized.jpg

aag.sized.jpg

aaf.sized.jpg

If ya'll want to continue this picture every day, jump in and start one! I'm going to run out of ideas and pictures if you wait on me every morning :eek:

dee,
another great one. a technical non-diving related question: how do you post pictures in the body of your message? i've only figured out how to attach them.
thanks,
martin

Shot at Isla COCO

docmartin once bubbled...
dee,
another great one. a technical non-diving related question: how do you post pictures in the body of your message? i've only figured out how to attach them.
thanks,
martin

Your photos have to be hosted on the internet somewhere, either your own site or one of the photo hosting sites. Be aware that most of the free hosting sites don't allow you to post one specific photo, you have to link to the whole album. One exception is ScubaClicks.com. You might want to try it.

Once you have the URL of the specific photo, use the IMG button above to include it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom