Tuesday Night 6/8 Hibiscus St

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok, we talked about it this weekend, who is up for diving tomorrow night? I get out of work at 5, can be there round 5:30-5:45, in the water by 6:30....who wants to go?

Will be there with bells on. Will bring both tanks just in case...

cool! Was hoping you would be there...I have my tanks filled and ready...

I'm trying to get out of the office at a reasonable time to join you guys. Got everything I need in the car. (Oh yes, I can see it now, changing in the office, running out the door in my Conch Diver Speedo and my briefcase...)

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok, we talked about it this weekend, who is up for diving tomorrow night? I get out of work at 5, can be there round 5:30-5:45, in the water by 6:30....who wants to go?

Oh man, you guys up north have the life. I get out at 6 and I'll be lucky if I could make it there by 7:30, and that's if I bring all my gear to work with me. Geesh

Well at least I'm 30 minute from Key Largo :wink:

Is the dive still on? I'm still not sure I can make it, but I might stop by for the SI afterward for a little while...

Chris and I can't make the dive, but we may be by to chit-chat and see everyone since we've been absent lately.

on my way to the beach! NO Wind right???
See ya all soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom