Tues July 6 weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Cindy! Congrats! Keep up the good work. :eat

I am pleased to report that the red skirt fits again. Now on to other wardrobe challenges...

BTW, this has been done with exercise alone. Maybe now I should broaden my horizons and clean up my dietary act and limit my indulgences...

Dang! I forgot about this until I saw the thread in the new posts again. Hold on while I run up to the scale...

OK, that wasn't too bad. -0 (or was that +0?) Anyway, I guess exercise just balanced out the food from the 4th. (Well, that and I didn't dive this past week. My no diving, no weightloss streak remains unblemished!)

-Rob

Again on the unofficial back-up scale, it was down 3# to 224#, so total lost is 16#, getting closer and actually noticing some differences. I just kind of kick started my fitness drive again with weights, jogging, biking and of course trying to get more dives in, will add in swimming again soon and try to step up the pace a little more - i can still shift those few extra pounds. Well done everyone else on their losses.

Yeah! Down 2.8# for me this week!! That's losing the 1.4 that I gained last week, and then an addition 1.4 for this week. I'm happy with that. another .4 to make 10 total.

barbeque!!! Man I am up 1.3# from last week. I just can't resist babyback ribs and tall frosty brews.... :15a:

Will have to do better by next week.

Terry

Sorry I'm late posting ... been a busy week. You can put me down for -1 this week. Back to 195.5#

Eric

Sorry to be late in reporting...my computer crashed Tue. morning.

I celebrated a bit too much this weekend....lost .6 but I'll take it!

Back
Top Bottom