Tucson transplant from Tampa looking to keep in cave trim

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USFpsychDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

Just moved to Tucson from Tampa just weeks after getting my Cave I card. I'll be going back to FL regularly for work (the excuse) and to cave dive (the reason). Since I'm new to cave diving (and to a drysuit and doubles), I'd like to find some folks to do some freshwater dives in cave gear with. I'm only cert'ed to do recreational depth dives (w/ Nitrox), but I'd like to just do some dives in the gear and maybe run some lines, etc., probably in Lake Pleasant, so as not to get too rusty. I also don't have any tanks and none of the Tucson shops rent doubles (not surprisingly) -- any Phoenix area shops rent steel doubles?

See ya in the water!

Last edited:
Dive Emporium was always a strange place. I went in there once and was a little scared. I don't know how he kept that place open.

Check out All Wet Scuba in Tempe. Brett, the owner, is a tech diver. If he doesn't have doubles in his rental stock he should at least be able to rent his own set out if he's not using them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom