Ttl Converter 250 N

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubateacher

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
hi first time posting here . My question is can I use a sea and sea ttl converter 250 n with a ys120 and ys90 duo at the same time and still have ttl . I am using a dx d200 housing .

thanks for any help you can offer .

likely not, but try it out and let us know. the 250n converter is designed to support ys250 strobes only.

if you check the manual for the YS converter N you will find that that converter supports both of your strobes. But they require a different mode setting from each other and from the YS250. So the YS120 and YS90 must behave differently than each other. They both also behave differently from the YS250.

hence my claim of not likely.

I suggest you do a dry land test by taking a series of pictures with different aperature settings. This will require different amounts of light from the strobes for each shot. you may find that TTL performance changes depending upon the amount of power required.

thanks giffenk my first stop was with the onwers manual where I saw the chart but I thought I would ask . thanks for your help .

i also learned that the ys110 and ys110a behave differently...

Back
Top Bottom