TSDT Question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lplace

Reaction score
I just came across this board and I am moving to the North Texas area in May and am looking to meet people to dive. How do I become a member of the Texas Swamp Divers Team?

Thanks

Logan

You've just become a member by wanting to. I'm sure Tom and Mike, our founding fathers will soon be extending the welcome hand. BTW they are both up in the Dallas area, what part of "North" Texas are you locating too?, that's a lot of square miles that consitutes up north. (from the piney woods to the panhandle. LOL. If it's McKinney, then you're right in their back yards!
Welcome, and hope you can make it to some of our get togethers.

tony

Lessee.....

Booogie, wooogie, jumbomojumbo, zippidy bobbity booomp.

Ahhhhhhhshaaaaalaaa mashaaaaala zoom

:wiz:

You are now a member. Congrats. Come dive with us sometime. I'm in The Colony and I work in Plano.

Keep an eye on the Texas section where we announce our dives.

Welcome aboard.

TOm

Howdy From Denton!

And welcome to the team. As Tom says, keep an eye on this forum since we announce many of activities there.

Local spots we hit frequently include Clear Springs Scuba Park[/ur] in Terrell, [url=www.Athensscubapark.com[/url]Athens Scuba Park in Athens, Possum Kingdom Lake (west of Fort Worth), Lake Whitney (west of Hillsboro), Lake Travis (near Austin), and just about anywhere else that's deep enough for the computer to call it a dive.

And if you're headed somewhere and want to meet up with someone for a buddy, just say "I'm headed out there this weekend" and I'm sure someone will join up with ya.

And if you haven't already, be sure to check out the Memorial Day weekend thread.

Again....welcome!!!

--Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom