TSDT goes to the movies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee, you and Beast are the best. We'll have to get Catch-22's wife Deb to paint the official TSDT logo on it so EVERYONE knows that TSDT rules.

Hope to see you guys again Saturday. I'm pretty certain I'll be making the movie and may even bring along some company. I'll know for sure a little later in the week.

Jim

I've seen the ones that you have pics of at TL and they look marvelous! We will really appreciate having benches like that at CSSP. :)

You Guys are gonna make me blush!

The benches have been such a success at TL, we thought you'd like to have them at CSSP. I guess someone should probably ask the owners if they mind! Hopefully with one to go by, one of the welder/divers will take the idea and make you several more.

Does anyone have any of the TSDT stickers? Those would work to but on if Deb doesn't have time or whatever to paint the logo.

BTW...our TSDT Banner is great! Thanks again, Debbie!

Robert and Debbie won't mind.

Don't have stickers yet. I'm probably going to order couple shirts for my Coz trip. I can get stickers too.

TwoBit

Mrs. Catch 22 would be more than happy to paint the logo on the bench. This will give me something to do while the old man is blowing bubbles.

Will it be painted at the lake or could it be delivered to the house? Would it fit in the back of a Tahoe?

Send hubby a PM.

Thanks Dee & SeaHunt for thinking of me.

Um...No. There's no way this thing will fit in a Tahoe. It fills the back of Beasts truck. It's 4ft long and the center is probably about 4.5ft tall.

I'll send you an email with the details but I think you'd rather paint it at CSSP.

dee sounds like you need a trailer for that thing.

well im planning on being out at cssp this saturday for some fun dives and to get my skills in check for my vacation to grand Cayman. Also to check to see if the dental work i had done this week is good and sealed.

Well one thing i think that we need to talk to dee and robert to get a area for the benches and a designated area for swampers (a Northern Swampers Point?)

So whos going to the lake this weekend?

Tom sounds like a good idea and im making plans for it now

I swear I'm gonna quit making plans more than 48 hours ahead. Beast down't have to work this weekend but he's on call. Dallas is just a tad out of the comfort zone for reporting to calls in a timely fashion.

We'll try again to get this thing to you guys soon.

I'm sorry you and Beast won't get to come, Dee, but we'll think about you all the same. I'll drink a toast to absent friends.

We'll get together soon, I'm sure. :wink:

-well its looking like i will be leaving or getting out there around 9-10 with the other guy that is in my DM class who still needs to do a few dives(i have more then enough already)the we should meet in the same general area did last time.

anyways i will be driving a tan (ish) toyota camery with a tow hitch and a BSA eagle scout sticker on the bumper. Also if the first person who gets there will please try to get the people at the gate to have a swampers only page, that would be great.)

See you all at the lake.

Dan

Scubatooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom