TSDT goes to the movies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a b-day on the 23rd and I am planning on going to the Ft. Worth IMAX to see Coral Reef adventure on the 26th (Saturday).

I would love to make a party of it.

Anyone interested in joining?

No gifts please, your company is your gift, unless you want to buy me a beer afterwards.

TwoBit

I saw the Coral Reef adventure about two weeks ago.

Well worth the trip.

We'd join you if we were going to be here. I've seen it twice already and enjoyed each time. However; I'll think of you and wish you a very happy birthday from CocoView wall on the 26th.

Enjoy the movie and your special day!

That's Sat. July 26th? As in a week from next Sat.? Mmm....we might can do this! Maybe go to CSSP while we're there?

Let me run this by da Beast and see what his schedule is. After our recent travel restrictions, I'm ready to get out of Dodge for awhile!

We'll need cheap hotel lodging and a guide to get where we need to go. Dallas/FW is as confusing to us as Houston is to ya'll!
:D

I'll get back to ya.....

I'm considering the 5:50 showing and dinner afterwards.

I don't konw how long the show is. Typically IMAX is not much more than an hour long.

Would love to have a big group.

TwoBit

Dee, I'll do what I can to help you out.

The movie is at the Omni Theater in Ft. Worth at 1501 Montgomery St.
Ft Worth

TwoBit

I've already seen it before, but it was so good, I sure wouldn't mind seeing it again. I think I can make it then, and I might even buy you a beer later, TwoBit....Shiner Bock, isn't it??

Dee, if you and Beast want to come, you could always make the same arrangements as last time here (Motel 6), I guess. I can meet you there and then you can follow me over to Fort Worth. How does that sound?

Let me know...

Ken...that sounds great! As usual, our plans depend on Beast not having to work this weekend and we won't know that until Thursday. I'll let you know as soon as possible but if you can't wait to make your plans, please don't let us hang you up!

Hope to see you soon.

BTW....Beast is in the process of making a gear bench to donate to CSSP for the Swampers. If we come this weekend, hopefully he'll have it finished and we can deliver it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom