TSDT Flower Gardens trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
I just PM'd Dee about this year's trip. She said they put us down for about the same time as last year. She'll get in touch with the SeaSearcher to confirm the dates and cost, etc. Last year it was about $350 I think and worth every penny.

We need 2 current DMs and then there's 14 more spots - same as last year.

Soooooo, who's interested?

Burleson Scuba in South Ft. Worth is contemplating a Flower Gardens charter on the Sea Searcher maybe late Feb/early March.......what dates are you planning to go?

Karl

Texass,

If you're starting the reservation list, put me on it.
I definitely want to go.

Thanks,
Larry

Actually I just rembered Dee telling us that the SeaSearcher II books their trips in January after everyone who went last year started asking when's the next trip. Dee suggested starting a thread to find out who all's interested.

Click This Link for an excellant explaination of what's what from last year.

Last trip had some heavy seas which got a few folks seasick, but those who did dive had a blast. The overall critter sightings were down a bit from usual, but we did get a couple of Rays on one dive and a Nurse shark on another.

In order to save the typing time, I'll refer everyone to last years info. There are a few minor changes but for now will provide the pertinent info...Flower Garden EDG trip info

It's about time to start our FG plans in order to get our Aug date. I'll contact Harold next week to firm things up but he told me last year that he would hold our dates for us this year. Seems the Swamp Divers were a joy to have onboard and he was looking forward to having us back. Of course, I assured him he must have been mistaken and have us confused with a Sunday School class!

I expect the prices to be in the $350-375 range for the weekend trip. Those of you who are interested, send me a PM if you haven't already, and I'll start this years list. We have room for 14 dives and will need 2 current DM's.

I wanna go.

Mememememememememememe.

Count me as an interested party.

I'm too new of a dive master to do the dive master thing.

TwoBit

I would encourage anyone who is considering going and has never been before to read the write up on the trip last year.

There were some people who took an expensive boat ride and didn't dive.

TwoBit

Me...I is just a baby fish.

I would love to go on the FG trip, the only thing is the time table. Have a short window that time of year.

Your warning is well spoken. Even if the sea is good enough to go...there may be some hardships once you get there; a consideration that everyone should think of.

But...I wanna go!
Oh well.

Sorry I mislead yall.

I'm not quite there yet. I have a little left to go until I finish, but I will definitely be done before August. Probably more like March at the latest.

Thanks though,

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom