TSandM: Missing Diver in Clallam County, WA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say it ain't so.
Praying for a safe return

fervently praying...

I echo the comments of all parties that have posted here and on FB and am sending prayers for a safe return. I hope she is just floating on the surface waiting for a boat to pick her up.

Last edited:
That's a damn shame. She always chimed in with well thought comments and brought cool heads to the table. What were the conditions like when the dive occurred?

anything can happen anytime anywhere she was (hate that word) very safe...just today went to search for her maui advise :(

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Posts expression condolences, prayers, shock and support are very much appreciated. They have been moved with respect and appreciation to the Passings Thread started by Lynne's Husband Peter TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty.

Last edited:
Very sad to hear. Was this a tech dive?

---------- Post added August 26th, 2015 at 08:46 AM ----------

Brutal reminder that water is an extremely hostile environment. Things can and will go wrong, no matter who you are or how experienced you are. We can not dive in denial, accept this and try and be prepared. Its similar (at least to me) to riding a motorcycle or car. Its just a matter of time before you are involved in an accident, your fault or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom