TSA got you down?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's sad. The Jihadis took a lesson from Ronald Reagan, one of histories greatest figures (and I'm definitely a Democrat). Wear them down, scare them, and bankrupt them. We arguably won the cold war using these tactics. The Jihadis have arguably won the jihad against us. We're just too feeble to see it. Meanwhile, China sits back and giggles, it isn't costing them a thing to win....

Some days I wake up thinking just that.

Other days, I think maybe our government is crazy like a fox, provoking and then using the Jihadis in order to pursue larger objectives. Seems to me the West has been keeping the Middle East in a state of chaos while we quietly suck their oil out of the ground.

I'll tell you one thing: It'll be awful quiet over there when the oil stops flowing.

TSA no longer needed. I have invented a blast chamber that detonates any type of explosives.
You simply walk in, stand, and Boom. If you have no ordanance, you leave and board the plane.
No trail, lawyers, or jail needed. You simply self destruct. Awaiting patent.

Nice... Clean Up on Isle 2.... :rofl3:

Perhaps Aldous Huxley said it best: "Continued crisis breeds continued control."
If the odds of being struck by lightning, or dying by drowning, or bring hit by a car are greater than those of dying in a terrorist induced airplane incident, then the searches are almost pari passu unreasonable.
To suggest that things would be worse if we didn't do what we are doing is logically and factually fallacious. There is a third alternative, and that is to secure air travel correctly.

I saw some fellows walking down the street yesterday with "Saggy Pants", trousers which have the crotch down about knee level. Perhaps unwittingly, these have been designed to foil the TSA "Up to the Resistance" groperies.

Maybe we should all get a pair.

I saw some fellows walking down the street yesterday with "Saggy Pants", trousers which have the crotch down about knee level. Perhaps unwittingly, these have been designed to foil the TSA "Up to the Resistance" groperies.

Or a kilt :)

I was thinking of going with a kielbasa. :shocked2:

I was thinking of going with a kielbasa. :shocked2:

I brought two hard Italian salamis east from California last week and they did cause a bit of confusion:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom