Trysler Grounds in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sightseeing may have been the wrong word to have used I apologize for using it. As I see it this falls mostly on the clientele he is receiving for his dives. If he has to rely on the tourist industry only he really don’t know what their experience is. I know we have all been on a dive where a diver bragged up how good she or he was to only freak out and needed to be pulled from the water. Now just stop and think about it for a second, A new diver with little to no open saltwater dives and no hunting experience standing on the opposite site a of a chicken coop with a snapper in between you and him hummm kinda scary thought.

What we could do is take a day or two each month off his calendar and put together a Scuba Board dive trip say one for hunting or maybe the Rigs one day or just a get together dive looking for Lobsters. But it would be up to us to fill the spaces needed to charter these trips

On a not so serious note”” :mooner: And Donna don’t worry one of us guys will load them big bad bands for you..:rofl3: (ducking my head here ready for the slap)

I'm starting a new thread Titled" Am I Qualified?"Let's bring this thread back to what it is suppose to be about..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom