Trysler Grounds in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have put a date of March 10 as a Lobster Trip to the Trysler Grounds.

This area of the Gulf of Mexico is around 25 miles out of Perdido Pass (Orange Beach, Al)

The cost for this trip is $100. this includes Lunch, Drinks, Fruit and Water.

You must be Experienced in Deep Diving with Log Book showing dives 90' + because these dives are 120 - 130'.

We hope to add these type of Dive Trips to Our Schedule on a regular bases in 07.

algulfdiver:

This area of the Gulf of Mexico is around 25 miles out of Perdido Pass (Orange Beach, Al)

You must be Experienced in Deep Diving with Log Book showing dives 90' + because these dives are 120 - 130'.

We hope to add these type of Dive Trips to Our Schedule on a regular bases in 07.

I'm in. In fact I'll update my January trip thread to get bookings to you in the next two weeks, as well.

algulfdiver:

You have got my attention on this one. A question if you don’t mind? Will these be bounce dives or anchor? and is trigger on the menu:D

Gary I do look forward to seeing you open up your diving program to more than just simple sightseeing dives. I do understand from a business point of view though and the liability of course caution is a main concern during your tourist season . I have been thinking all day about the other diving you mentioned Saturday night at the table you were looking into. I’ve never given it much thought beforehand but if you do put these together count me in on one

Gary, I'm in for March. I agree with Tom. We are all sick of seeing the 3mile barge. I know that it is a cheap trip for the dive shops but the "regulars" are staying away from dive shops because we know the fish by first name on 3mile, navy tug and atlantis. I'm excited that you are adding different sites. Don't forget to add my favorite the rigs to the list. Also, will you be publishing which trips are 'fishing' trips. I'll go on sightseeing trips too, but I need to know when to bring my camera instead of my gun. I have too many toys! Miss ya at the Wharf for the anchor drop last night. See ya soon, my tanks are empty.

March will be a tight month for me but I am always interested in bugging the T-grounds. Do you think that in March you are gambling on the seas?? I guess it couldn't be much worse than the ride back to Orange Beach after watching the Oriskany sink.

We are anything but a sightseeing Dive Boat.

This past Year we have done Wreck Dives,Oil/Gas Rigs, The "O", Some Great Spearfishing Trips, and Much more..
Although we do have to go on the type of trips that the ability of Our Divers dictate,
We will be glad to do any trip that You would like to put together.
Suggestions are always welcome. :)

Yeah Gary! I figure there are about a 1000 dive sites off Orange Beach so there is something for everybody. I'm so glad I'm getting to know you guys. Ya'll top the other LDS.

The other Shops are doing a Great job and we all work with each other and get along very well.

So are we diving Trysler in Jan and March? or is the Jan trip being moved to March?

I'm in for diving Trysler, but just the one trip within that few of months :)

I can do another at any time (as long as I am not full or have a private)to the Trysler or anywhere else that any of you would like.

This is what I do, You tell me and I'll get it on the calendar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom