Trying to ID Oceanic Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldschool

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Oceanic Octo that was purchased while in Hawaii in 1991-92. I am trying to find out the model. Unfortunately, I am unable to send a photo. I will try to describe it as best I can. The front of the reg is bright orange with vent slits encircling it and screws off of a black plastic body. The exhaust tee and the body are one piece. The tee is extremely short and is of the same material as the body. The purge button is silver with "Oceanic" printed in black. I hope you can help identify it from my description.

On a side note, a few weeks ago I received my VEO250 back from you guys after I had flooded it. Well, it wasn't exactly my computer. Oceanic sent me a brand new one in it's place. Thanks ever so much for your graciousness and super customer service. You have a customer for life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom