trying to dive this weekend.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are going to try and go to either spanish rocks or hudson grotto this weekend and we are wondering if anyone is interested or going somewhere else.

I'm thinking that given the recent rains and storms the gulf may not be good for diving.

I only did the grotto once while I was getting certified and was not all that thrilled about it how ever that was a few years back. I agree with eandiver, the gulf will prob be crappy this weekend.
If a couple of you are heading up to the grotto then I might like meet up and meet a few of the locales Fri or Sat either one is fine with me. How deep do you all normaly go down there?

Boo...I'm out. I'm jinxed.

Dave took the voodoo doll to my appendix. Now I'm laid up at the hospital for a few days.

Reef, what did you do that for? Get well soon.

well on the bright side by the time you get better maybe this weather will have passed and make the gulf more favorable. I don't really like dark murky holes in the ground not much to shot at there.

I'm comfortable to the bottom, but I'm fine with staying shallow too. If you guys go I'll head up there.

If someone wants to go Sunday 8am let me know. 30' to 130' it really doesn't matter.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
If someone wants to go Sunday 8am let me know. 30' to 130' it really doesn't matter.

Wish I could join ya. I'll be out of town. Today was my only day to dive this weekend and that didn't happen. So it looks like it will be next week before I get wet again.

Ya Sunday is out for me too I have to pack the boat in the AM for a trip out to anclote key on Monday, and a wedding in the PM. For people that like to dive so much we all sure suck at hooking up. lol

I am going to head out Thurs or Fri to do my 2 Nitrox dives for my Cert I will post it as a new thread when the time gets closer and I can look at the weather/tides.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom