Try Venice again?? 10/9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there too. 8:30 sounds good to me too.

I was being tempted by Red Rock reef, but I think I'll wait for that until vis is fer sure better.

I'm going to mysteriously show up one day.. We're bringing a portable deck gun to set up on the beach to ward off wayward boaters, possibly make new reefs. I'll give a smallllllllll hint.. my fam and I will be up there on the nicer of the days this weekend. :wink:

CBulla:
I'll give a smallllllllll hint.. my fam and I will be up there on the nicer of the days this weekend. :wink:
See you in the morning i guess!

Fred, i cant believe how late you get up when its only a hour drive from you!

What time does Scuba West open? I have one tank full, but if we are thinking of two dives i will require a fill - i will be in work til late tonight (making sure i dont have to come in over the weekend), so miss hitting an LDS before the morning.

It's 90 min for me. I get up everyday at 3:30 am and I'm at work by 5 AM.
I like to sleep in a little on the weekends oh lets say 7 am I drink my coffee and relax before I leave. I have enough stress during the week for 2 people. I see no need in adding to it on the weekend. I'm luckey if I get to see 10 pm on any day of the week.
Besides since when has any of you ever waited for me to get there.
If you bring your doubles you can adjust your trim. Not to mention stay down for a couple of days :)
Anyway I'll be there Sunday if you guys want to wait for me great if not I'll see you in passing. Then I'll get even in INTRO. Not to mention DECO and ADV Nitrox :)
Just kidding.

folks I am like Gumby and don't care what time it is as long as we agree on a time. I will still be the early cause that's how I am. So for Sunday is it gonna be 0900 0930 or 1000hrs for arrival with an expected in the water time of plus 30 min?

I'll be there tomorrow
now for the happy song and dance.... :D
:fruit: (I'm going diiiiiiving.......woot! woot!, I'm going diiiiiiving, yeah.. yeah... )

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom