Trouble with underwater.atn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amitsanghi1

Registered
Reaction score
Alright, so I downloaded the famous underwater.atn action file and need some help.

Is there any way to use this file in Paint Shop Pro XI? I don't have Photoshop. Does anyone know where I can get a underwater.8bf file? I don't want to get photoshop because it is very expensive and I don't need all that power. Please help. Thanks.

amitsanghi1:
Alright, so I downloaded the famous underwater.atn action file and need some help.

Is there any way to use this file in Paint Shop Pro XI? I don't have Photoshop. Does anyone know where I can get a underwater.8bf file? I don't want to get photoshop because it is very expensive and I don't need all that power. Please help. Thanks.

I have Adobe Photoshop Elements and I can't find where I should place this file to use it. Any suggestions?

SwampThing:
I have Adobe Photoshop Elements and I can't find where I should place this file to use it. Any suggestions?
It's an action so it needs to be loaded into your Actions menu. Does PSE have an Actions menu?

I don't have Elements, this is how it's done in Photoshop.

Copy the Action into your Photoshop Actions directory - or anywhere else you'd like, it's not critical.
Start Photoshop
From the Windows top menu click Actions
At the top right corner of the Actions window click the right arrow.
Select Load action from the dropdown, find underwater.atn in the directory and hit load.

amitsanghi1:

I have the action for PaintShop Pro on my website. You can download it from there. Not sure it will work on your version.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom