Trouble opening posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:cool2:

It is definitely better than it was this morning but the system does still seem to periodically hang :idk:.

Yes, I am experiencing that periodically all day. :depressed:

Thanks Megan and Howard!

I'm on a very fast computer. When going from page to page, the new page will come up half loaded, and in three seconds the rest of the page loads.

very slow for the last 3 or 4 days. many script errors. have locked at times trying to open a forum.
PLEASE any help.

i thought the pages were coming up blank
then i realized they were coming up so far off center that i couldn't see them!!!
i now have to pull them from the left hand side of the screen,but at least i can get them

being the un savey computer dude that i am, i figured i eff'd something up....
glad it wasn't my bad!!!!!
great site all!!!!!!!
have fun
yaeg

Is this still going on? We have an issue with one of our web servers... We've disabled that, and it appears to have resolved the issue.

I can't gauge page load speed, as I'm currently in a third world country with crappy internet speed... But for me the pages come up rapidly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom