Trouble opening posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chuckitall

Contributor
Reaction score
Most of the posts are not opening/stuck at WWW. scuba. The few that open are very slow. Hey Pete, love the board use it everyday.

Several of us have been having serious issue this morning with extremely slow loading of pages. Posts have taken long enough to load that I have had as much as 1/2 a cup of coffee while waiting for one to load.

Some applications seem to speed up if I double click, but that does not help in posting in a thread.

:idk:

+1...

I'm having a great deal of difficulty opening or responding to posts today as well. I'm also once again getting that response where when a post opens it slides to the left off of the screen and I have to go down to the bottom of the page and move the slider to be able to see it.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I've had issue with pages taking minutes to load, extremely slowness even as I try to respond to a post or PM. It's been an issue all morning but seems to be better now.

I may have spoken too soon. The slowness in loading the thread is back again, at least for me.

I can't look at it right now... I'm on a small boat with only my blackberry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

I can't look at it right now... I'm on a small boat with only my blackberry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Just take credit for it anyways because it does seem to have improved greatly. Good work :D. It does seem that you need not worry for now.

Back
Top Bottom