TropiGal can be a bit of a slipper!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill Walton

Contributor
Reaction score
She slipped twice in the exact same spot getting a compound fracture in her right lower arm both times. The wound they put on her looked pretty real too, it was something one of the DM's who is also a forensic investigator had brought out to the dives. I missed the first fall as I was running a search pattern for a missing diver believed to be dead. So as soon as we gte on the dock, boom she falls, screams, bleeds, yells, seemed pretty realistic, Tropi is a great actor. It was only later I learned that the other half of the class had dealt with the same senerio while we were submerged.

Thanks for the fall Bridg

This was to be a response to MakoSince70's post.

He had asked that I tell ya'll how well Tropigal acted out her part as a victom with a compound fracture.

So read his post first then my misplaced one.

Thanks.

I was getting nauseous and my arm was starting to hurt! Had to go back and read that the third time before I remembered about your rescue class!

Couldn't figure out what someone was putting on her! LOL Those forensic guys really know how to make it real...

I was running a search pattern for a missing diver believed to be dead. So as soon as we gte on the dock, boom she falls, screams, bleeds, yells

:confused: I was about to suggest that you find a new dive site since this one seemed like a war zone until I got to the end of the post. :wink:

This is fake....this is fake....this is fake...stage blood, stage bone...
Warning...do not open picture if you are don't like the site of blood - even fake....

I AM FINE!!! Rescue scenario...just received this picture a few minutes ago from DM with camera....this is after it's all over. Thanks for the miraculous first aid everybody!

If a brochure is ever made for TSDT, put that pic in with the caption, "Dive 2 of 3, 9/16/2002 - We're Texans, we don't let little things get in the way of our diving day." :)

Sorry guys,

This post would have made so much more sense if I had added it as I intended as a reply to makosince70's post and request for elaboration on Tropi's falls.

Great pic Tropi.

It really was a war zone, they kept us running for the better part of the day. We had no idea how many individual senerios we encountered as they just kept coming. Great day of training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom