Tropical Storm Maria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhone Man

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well, that is just Goddamn typical - the storm scheduled to hit the BVI at 9am Saturday morning, bugger up my entire weekend, and then leave in time for us to all go back to work on Monday.

I can live with the occasional tropical storm or hurricane, but the clean up has to be worth two days off work as a trade off...

We are suppose to fly in to the USVI tomorrow and stay until Wednesday.. Not looking too good :shakehead:

Hard to know for sure, but if it stays on track I am guessing they will start grounding flights around early afternoon, so (depending on your schedule) you may be OK.

Yea, keeping a close eye on it..Flight it suppose to land around 230PM so I hope we don't get stranded as we have a connection. :shocked2:

Our flight got cancelled as well as all flights tomorrow and Sunday. We rescheduled and will arrive on the island Tues-Sat - hopefully with better weather!

Back
Top Bottom