Tropic Air?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our experience the same as previous - they were fantastic and accommodated our 50# bag without issue. Really fine way to see Belize by air and good people.

I flew them last year to Ambergris Caye. It is a well-run airline. The only thing that is important to accept is that there is often not (perhaps always not) a co-pilot. If they, Lord forbid, have an accident that is attributed to having only one pilot, I wonder if that will continue. I will still use TropicAir, but I do wonder about that practice.

I flew them last year to Ambergris Caye. It is a well-run airline. The only thing that is important to accept is that there is often not (perhaps always not) a co-pilot. If they, Lord forbid, have an accident that is attributed to having only one pilot, I wonder if that will continue. I will still use TropicAir, but I do wonder about that practice.

What, are you kidding? I've been the co-pilot on many Tropic flights. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom