Trips from Copenhagen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LekicINC

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I will be in Copenhagen from September 07- May 08. I have never dove anything but warm water. Therefore, I have two questions:

1. Where can I get experience with cold water diving during weekend trips while in copenhagen?

2. Are there any places around that dont involve a lot of cold water experience.

I would love to dive while I am in Copenhagen, but for the most part will just have weekends available for trips.

Thanks!

Normally the summer is at its highest in early September, so you will not find the water warmer than at this time of the year. During the summer, people dive in full 7 mm wetsuits and don't think the water is particular cold. If you bring a drysuit you will be completely fine - might even get a bit cooked! Water temperatures will be around 20 DEG C I guess (plus/minus...) on the surface.

On top of my head I know of 5-6 dive shops who arrange trips regularly during the summer, at least in the weekends. That would almost exclusively be shore dives or boat dives (on wrecks) in Øresund, the sound between Denmark and Sweden.

www.amagerdykkercenter.dk
www.scubagear.dk
www.oceandive.dk
www.masterdive.dk
www.aquasport.dk
www.nautilusdyk.dk

thanks so much, I just need to figure out how to translate the pages! I think i may have emailed one or two of them, but I am not sure. I will definitely look them up when i get there, or if you know another way to get in contact with them thats english friendly thatd be great. Really excited to go diving there, its great news that I dont need a lot of equipment to go!

They all speak English, so just write them and say you're interested, and that should be that.

Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom