Triple 30cu/ft tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich Keller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Very rare, US Divers stopped making these in the late 80s. The tanks are Luxfer made 4/87 and need hydros. Perfect low profile set for cave divers or any other confined space penetration dive. $200.00 plus shipping if you can not pickup in the NYC area.

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 64
Last chance, if I do not hear from anyone here over the weekend I will be putting them on Ebay.

Now that is the apparently unanswerable question Dr?

Would these work well in a cave?

I used them as a bail out set for pipe penetrations where the pipe was too narrow for a regular size tank. I have no experience cave diving but it is just another confined space dive as far as I am concerned. You would not want to make a cave dive on this set alone though, it could be useful in conjunction with side mount tanks. The manifold should be just wide enough that the 30s could be replaced by 40s getting you to 120 cu/ft without adding too much to the profile.

Last edited:
The set is no longer available.

Back
Top Bottom