trip to the rincon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grayeagle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
i will be meeting some friends from camorillo at the rincom or maybe emma woods on thursday the 27th till the 30th. i am wondering if there maybe any thing going on between those dates ? i dont realy have any friends that dive and we usaly camp in that area 2to3 times or more a year. sure would like to make somenew friends that like to dive as much as i do, even though i dont get to get to do as much as would like.

Welcome to the Beach crabs... Check out the calender I am not to sure whats planned also you should go to the introductions and well introduce yourself.

I was just talking to rick about rincon and emma wood and I am not to sure about it. We do dive Malibu weekly and thats not too far from where you will be so check out those dives. We do a mid week night dive as well as a morning weekend dive. Hope you can make it out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom