Trip to Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Furypickles

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all!! I am back from Costa Rica and boy did we have a great time. The dives were amazing.

Saw a school of over a thousand cow nosed rays, they swarmed around us like a tornado it was a priceless experiance the photo's don't do it justice. Saw my first sharks white tip reef sharks seven in the same dive not sure how much I like them.

The diving is great we dove with Dive Safari in Costa Rica (Liberia) They are a great crew. I have some pictures on webshots that you can see for yourself.!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/furypickles

check them out if you want to. Anyway will check back later still finishing my fish Id course so lots to do. Take care

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

where did you dive? where di you stay i was just there myself and loved it

divebuddy68:
Going in 2 weeks. What were the water temps? Thanks

I just got back last week. Dove the Catalina islands on the northern pacific coast area. Water temps ranged from 80 to 72, often changing in seconds. Great animal life, but visability was only around 30 ft.

The temps were 60-72 used a 3mm however there were times that i wished i had on a 6mm. Catalina was a blast that was where we saw the storm of cow nosed rays. Was not disappointed in any of the dives except the last day we had already seen the best stuff.!!!! I wish that the vis was better buying another strobe so hope the Newfoundland trip in july will bear better pictures.

nothanx2:
where did you dive? where di you stay i was just there myself and loved it
We Stayed at the Papagayo dove at Monkeys head, big surprise, catalina Islands(the wall) and forget the other name will have to check dive log.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom