Trip Report Trip Report - Turks & Caicos Explorer II July 17-24, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, thank you so much! I do not spend much time on each picture post production. I will white balance if taken during the day, crop to either 8x10 or 4x6 depending on which works best for the subject, use the auto feature, usually I'll darken a bit after that, sharpen, and maybe darken the corners. If there is any backscatter I'll tediously pick it out depending on how much I like the subject! I shoot mainly in Aperture priority, 200 ISO, and F5.6 or F6.3 and let the camera do the rest. I have a 12-50mm lens. I also have a 60mm lens that I love but did not use for the photos I posted.

Love your trip report! Great photos. I have a ton of technical photography questions. Could you contact me?

thanks
John

There's a subforum here in Scubaboard for discussion of this nature.

Great pics and report. Thanks for allowing me to re-live my trip on the TCExII in Sept 2019.

I've been on the Explorer boat for this itinerary and it was great. Unfortunately for me, I had caught a cold, and my diving was over by the 3rd day.

I've always meant to return.

I caught a cold also! Got in only 15 dives out of the ~27 possible.

Back
Top Bottom