trip report to Moalboal, with photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some of the dive sites would have excellent snorkeling, as the shallow reefs are usually very pretty. I would check with the the resort directly, to make sure that they would allow it. I do not know if the snorkeling at the resort is worthwhile. The Kasai Village Resort is not in town. My guess is that it is a short cab ride away. We spent all of our time at the resort. White beach did look very pretty, though.

One other thing that I did with my son on a previous trip was the canyoning trip arranged by the resort. You rappel down a series of waterfalls, and it was a lot of fun. It was an all day trip, so it could not be done on a day that you dive.

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pictures. What an amazing place that must be, to offer things from enormous schools of fish, to the very tiny wonders!

Thanks edpdiver. I sent a message to Kasai.

Seaquest allows it in Bohol at Balicasag which is our main destination.

Oh, my thanks to you! I went through the Flickr gallery -- you are a very talented and skillful photographer, and there are some stunning shots there. I had fun showing my favorites to the nurses, while we were waiting for test results. :)

Erwin,

I SALUTE YOU SIR, FOR SIMPLY INCREDIBLE FOCUS AND LIGHTING SKILLS..................

your depth of field / focus on some of those macro shots is stunning.

I'm heading to Cebu and Apo Island in 30 days, and might as well leave my camera on the boat, and just review your photos over and over!

I bow down to YOUR skills, it's the camera holder, not the camera that takes photos............(grins) though your lenses and camera sure doesn't SUCK!

thanks again for the preview of things to come during our first trip to the Philippines!!!

cheers mate!

Ken,
I had seen your trip report. I remember your comments on the new diver from the trip (Margie). It was a nice, thorough report, and I agree that the reefs around Bohol are very nice (I want to go back myself). Thanks for posting.
-Erwin

Back
Top Bottom