trip report: part 2 accident and post accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being a Commercial Insurance Broker for about 20 years, my advice to anyone thinking of renting a vehicle in MX, dont. Use taxis. This one went realatively easy. Usually they dont. $1,000, you were very lucky and I am glad for you. Hope your both back to 100% very soon.

Ron Brandt:
Was Gary a trial lawyer? If it's the Gary I am thinking of ,he spends most of the winter there and is from Winnipeg Canada. I have done about 6-10 dives with him if thats who it was.

Great luck....he's a nice guy.

Ron

No, this Gary was a local, his name is actually something else but he said everyone just calls him "Gary".
He couldn't have been a lawyer, he wouldn't accept a dime from me. I tried to pay him for his time, or buy him dinner or something for taking his entire Sunday to help my wife and I and he just said "No, I just want to help people."

p.s. to everyone, I'm going to unsubscribe this post later today, I've made a new post titled "link to trip report in full, by request" it has a link to the full trip report and a link to the photo gallery, i'm still adding photos as i have time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom