trip report June Caicos Provo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubby-doo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
FISH aquarium in West Caicos !
Angel fish, rays, eels, lobsters, sharks and more al in one dive.
Then each dive is different due to the wall changes every foot. sometime a cliff dropoff, sometimes opening to a lower reef.
Stayed at Ocean club East. so far east on Grace bay, lots of empty beach. hard to get around without strong legs or a bike or a free shuttle. HINT: you can hitchhike with cars that beep at you, they can help you get around cheap.
Food costs double than US so bring money and your snacks. booze is cheap at duty free shop. dive 3 tank dive on Thurs, it rocks. Dive with Caicos adventures every day you can. Go sailing any day you can get out there. sail a hobie, it is the best feeling in the world. sip a rum drink by the poolside and watch sunset on your own private beach. so sad its over, i was ready to buy a beach house there,. and never leave.

I really wouldn't call that a trip report. :11:
Where did you stay? how was the hotel?
Where did you eat? what did you like and not like?
What dive sites did you do? What did you see each dive? How deep and what type of terrain?
How was the dive op? What type of tanks? How long were the dives? Surface intervals?
And also -- where are the photos? :wink:

robin:D

Sure it is. its a great trip report, short and concise :)
I did mentioned where we stayed, who we dived with, and that we like it. LOL.

You want more ?

OKay.
Ocean Club East is very nice condos, not a hotel. Fully equipped 1 BR with a screen porch to see the gardens and a glipmse of the ocean. Great place to stay if you want to spend that much. ( $300/night in slow season)

Caicos Adventures is a A+ dive operation with huge custom Cats, one with a double deck.
They went West Caicos each day that week. Great wall diving to see sharks, rays, turtles.
Dive your own computer profile. Surface on the boat with a great lunch for 1:20. 2nd tank dive in different location on the wall. Thursday do a 3 tank dive, watch that depth !

East side of Grace Bay beach is secluded! powder white sands as far as you can see.
restaurants: Gecko grille is great place for fancy dinner. I recommend Coco Bistro more highly.
I also recommend Mango reef rest at RWI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom