Trip report "Its all Bobs fault, Pow wow, and "The Squeeze"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The thing I am most upset about is taking time off. Even when I was in pain I was pissed when I surfaced and realized I had so much air left, I mean seriously that was half a dives worth of air... if Im gonna get squeezed it would have been nicer for it to happen when i was at say 700 psi

Attagirl. Having that attitude is going to get you a long way in a short time!

Poor Bob. Doesn't even have a clue as to all the trouble he caused...

Biggest thing now is learning my own body more, learning when I am congested in the sinus area and learning when NOT to dive. I got it down on WHEN to dive, its the not part I need to perfect. Had I been aware of myself this whole incident would not have happened, but its still Bobs fault!

Right on! You hit the nail on the head with that one!

Poor Bob. Doesn't even have a clue as to all the trouble he caused...

Yes hes very very bad, send him to my room

:dancinglock:

Ive no reason to use the dancing lock, but when I saw it , in my head I started singing "its peanut butter jelly time" .

sleep deprivation at its finest folks

I think you did great. You got to the surface and did it in a safe manner. That's all that really counts.

I think you did great. You got to the surface and did it in a safe manner. That's all that really counts.

Thanks, I didnt do to bad, and Im hard on myself. I say props to Melissa the most , but she cant get a big head so shhhhh

:banana:

dude I love these smilies its another "peanut butter jelly time"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom