Trip report from CZM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all
I am here in the lobby of ther Flamingo Hotel. I cant say enough about the service!. We never really had time to use a pool even if they had one. lso a plus is that they have real bed, that are comfortible.
We spent the first day diving with Sergio Jr of Aquatic Sports, on the first day we dove on Palancar Gardens and Ukab (sorry about spelling) Great swim throughs at palancar, saw two large Octopus, or is that octupi
we were going to use a different dive orpation every day to find the best one, but after divu}ing with Sergio, we felt no need to shop around, excellent operation!
Second day was Santa Rosa wall and Tormentos. Lots of Lobsters, saw one that I swear was half as big as our DM!!
Third day, Today, we did Palencar, again by request, then paridise. Weather is fantastic very comfortable temps. Some touristas are gettin nervous about the hurricane, but the locals do not seemed that concerned. I fly out on the 10th if all the tourist flocking for higher ground dont bump me off of the flights.
If that happens, then Ill have to stay here another night, Boo Hoo, poor me. Sorry for the puntuation, but thios key board puts the wrong punctuation.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom