Trip Report From 3/26/26 At Jdc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mckinness

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Today, I dove with JDC and had an awesome day of diving. My wife and I done 4 dives and visibility was top to bottom pretty much. Seas were pretty flat and the big critters were out. I will have to say I've been to some cool dive locations and it's hard to beat diving around Jupiter. Big fish and turtles on every dive. Some of the biggest turtles I've ever seen. Also I would like to comment on the dive boat and crew. The DM was Jupiter mermaid that's here on SB and she does an awsome job dealing with any issues and clients that lets just say have issues. She is awsome and truly is happy and great at what she does. I hope I can reach her level of Zen someday.The Captin on the Reoublic 7 is Cpt Tim and handled the boat perfectly and had little to no wait on post dive pick up. I've been on his boat numerous times with no issues.The deckhand Matt was even on point catering to every need that came up. Oh BTW water temp was 75. I wore a 5 mm wetsuit and it was perfect. I will have to say the dives sites and customer service is superb. As it always has been. Dive sites for today.

1. Area 51
2. Tunnels
3. Scarface
4. Juno Ledge

Sounds like a great time! I hope to get back to Jupiter someday. When I dove with Jupiter Dive Center, I was especially pleased that they has steel 120 cf tanks & the main nitrox mix was 36%, a fine choice to the depth & type of diving done there.

Richard.

Capt Tim is the best! Thanks for the dive report. I moved from the Jupiter area to Atlanta last month for work and I have the scuba DTs bad right now. At least I get a bit of vicarious satisfaction from posts like this

Today, I dove with JDC and had an awesome day of diving. My wife and I done 4 dives and visibility was top to bottom pretty much. Seas were pretty flat and the big critters were out. I will have to say I've been to some cool dive locations and it's hard to beat diving around Jupiter. Big fish and turtles on every dive. Some of the biggest turtles I've ever seen. Also I would like to comment on the dive boat and crew. The DM was Jupiter mermaid that's here on SB and she does an awsome job dealing with any issues and clients that lets just say have issues. She is awsome and truly is happy and great at what she does. I hope I can reach her level of Zen someday.The Captin on the Reoublic 7 is Cpt Tim and handled the boat perfectly and had little to no wait on post dive pick up. I've been on his boat numerous times with no issues.The deckhand Matt was even on point catering to every need that came up. Oh BTW water temp was 75. I wore a 5 mm wetsuit and it was perfect. I will have to say the dives sites and customer service is superb. As it always has been. Dive sites for today.

1. Area 51
2. Tunnels
3. Scarface
4. Juno Ledge

I did 4 dives with JDC on March 12. Mate Matt was absolutely fantastic with a bunch of sick and cold divers. He went above and beyond to make sure everyone had as good a time as possible. He worked his rear off and deserved every penny of the tips. Jupitermermaid was great, 45 minutes bottom time on every dive. Captain Tim and Captain Mike are as good as they get. Water is a couple of degrees warmer than when I was there, I wore my 7mm and was of the few divers who was warm. JDC is a wonderful operator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom