TRIP REPORT - Caribe Blu & Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:wink: Thanks for the detailed and funny trip report, Rick. Once again you have helped get me phyched for my trip to Coz, which is now just two weeks away. I'll keep a firm hold on my flashlight as I search those crevices for seahorses! I can't promise a trip report though, it's all I can do to force myself to not be too much of a lurker! :lurk_2:

Very nice report and pics..............can't wait to go back.

Rick, your trip report is really amazing. Thank you.

Michael

Scubakevdm:
Crap. You've exceeded your bandwidth. I didn't get to read it.
Yeah, sorry about that. It's a daily limit, so it will be back tomorrow.

Free web sites....

earlier today while I was at work. IMO it wasn't long enough. :wink: I really love the first pic, it reminds me of how I feel right as we arrive. For a minute there I was looking out the airplane window...then I realized the trees weren't moving. Glad to hear you had a good time, sounds like you dove with some nice people. I'm looking forward to the Blue XTSea experience myself.

Scubakevdm:
Crap. You've exceeded your bandwidth. I didn't get to read it.
Rick Inman:
Yeah, sorry about that. It's a daily limit, so it will be back tomorrow.

Free web sites....
...OR, you can right click THIS LINK, hit Save Target As, and download the Word file.

Rick Inman:
...OR, you can right click THIS LINK, hit Save Target As, and download the Word file.

Back up. Paid for the bandwidth upgrade, so should stay up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom