TRIP REPORT - Caribe Blu & Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Here's the link to my trip report:

COZUMEL TRIP REPORT, MAY, 2005

It's ridiculously long, boring, takes forever to load (lot's of pictures), and poorly written.

Thanks to the many Scubaboard members who were so kind to me in Coz! And thanks to the many more posters who help guide and direct me to the information that resulted in the best vacation I've ever had. Special kudos to Christi.

It takes me back to the Caribe Blu and the dives that I have made there. Thank you for taking me back in time.

I will again be there as soon as I get over the last trip where I was bent, but that will not keep me from diving the beautiful blue waters of Cozumel.

I have made 94 dives in my life time and all have been in Cozumel, some would say that would get old, but I like you could dive Columbia deep 2 or 3 time a day for the rest of my life and Never get tired of it.

Thanks again, for reminding me that the wait for the healing is worth it.

I owe you one my friend.

Rick,

Awesome report!!! Made me feel like I was right back there! You detailed everything perfectly!

Hey, can you email me that pic of of all of us on the boat (the one where Mago is sticking his butt towards the camera...I think the woman from Alaska took the shot)?

I was already able to print that one you posted with just me and Rick in your scuba board post (or was it a PM?) but I couldn't print the one from your trip report.

Thanks a bunch! And, great report!!!
Michelle & Rick

Thanks dude....a great report.

Rick Inman:
It's ridiculously long, boring, takes forever to load (lot's of pictures), and poorly written.
Bravo! Nicely done... I had to chuckle as i've done the same with the altitude settings on my computer. D'oh!

Did Gordon's "trolling" work?

Wow, wow, and wow! :thumb: Fantastic trip report, felt like I was there with you. Thanks!

d56nut:
Hey, can you email me that pic of of all of us on the boat (the one where Mago is sticking his butt towards the camera...I think the woman from Alaska took the shot)?
Will do!

Moodiejeff:
Did Gordon's "trolling" work?
Yup. That's how I found him! Someone I didn't even know walked up to me and asked, "Hey, is tonight Gordon's big Scubaboard dinner at Café Denis?"
"No. Next Thursday."
"Oh."
And just walked off.
Gordon really knows how to attract a crowd. :eyebrow:

Rick,

Nice report...long but, its about Cozumel, so no big thing. Glad you had fun, some of those dives really bring back memories. Palacar Bricks and Colombia are always some of my favorites when I'm in Coz.

Christi and Blue XT Sea are one of the real class operations on Cozumel. Christi's attitude and general helpful nature goes a long ways to gaining new and repeat customers. Eventhough I did not dive with her the last trip (we used Deep Blue, with no problems I might add), the next time we will be sure to give Blue XT Sea a try.

By the way...any underwater pic's?

Squashie

Rick Inman:
Here's the link to my trip report:

COZUMEL TRIP REPORT, MAY, 2005

Thanks to the many Scubaboard members who were so kind to me in Coz! And thanks to the many more posters who help guide and direct me to the information that resulted in the best vacation I've ever had. Special kudos to Christi.

Rick,

Just read your trip report and thoroughly enjoyed every word. I'm headed down to Coz Wed. May 18th. for the 22nd, I believe, time. I've happily lost count. Columbia Deep is my favorite site as well. I am in awe of the place every time I go down. When I tell prople I'm going to Coz. again, they say things like " Havent you been there before and Dont you wanna go someplace new?" I've been to other places and I've found my paradise. Gonna come by the Caribe Blu on Wed., late afternoon. Hope I see some of you guys there. Can't wait.

Patrick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom