Trip Report Cancun/Chac Mool/Dos Ojos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey bill,
if you dont say something then i dont know!! i ll give 55 min bottom time diving computers no problemo and upto 40min on the wreck at (80ft), multi level of course, conditions we re not optimal (sea sickness, divers up early etc..) that week but never the less, your air is your air.
what i want to provide is what the customer wants, your paying not me so if you can breath for 2 hrs and me only 1hr, damn, i ll go up, change my tank and be down there with you for another hour!!
i love my diving and dont want to get like aqua world, scuba cancun or solo buceo, this is crap, same dive sites each day, 35mins and your up, i ll spank ulises wrists about that and sure and behold i ll personally take you out next time, im on the boat as much as i can, just somedays i cant make it!
the caverns, yeah, you cant beat it and its always perfect, i mean perfect conditions year round, sweet dives, the dvd is a great memory too!
ben

Ben...

This is why I can't wait to dive with you!!! I'm stoked to dive the cenotes, and my family is excited to snorkel them (diving next trip for my wife). Only five weeks away...

Cool, thanks. I'm planning a trip for late march. Recommended dive shops? I would like to do some centoles dives and also some ocean dives. I found some rates on www.diveplayadelcarmen.com, but i haven't done much more research than that...

Cool, thanks. I'm planning a trip for late march. Recommended dive shops? I would like to do some centoles dives and also some ocean dives. I found some rates on www.diveplayadelcarmen.com, but i haven't done much more research than that...

Where are you going? Cancun, colzumel or Riviera Maya? If going to Cancun just get a hold of Ben from M.A.D. He has great cenote dives! Treats you like an old friend. We loved the cenotes so much we came home and got cavern certified. The other beauty of cenotes.... no seasickness!!! Ben will set your whole week up for based on your likes and dislikes AND pick you up at your hotel so you don't need public transportation.

We are booked in April to go to Roatan.. now I'm regretting it since all this cenote talk and stirred up that lovin' feeling.

Have a great time
Jill

Ben, you KNOW will be back to ya!! :grouphug2:Even if we go to Riviera Maya, we will be calling you.. cant wait to do those cenotes!! Don't you worry, I shout your name out as often as I can. Where your shirt everywhere too:snorkel:

Roatan is a hop skip and a jump from you... We're going April 19-26th you and your pretty girl should come on over to Fantasy Island!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom